Transocean Tours is a German cruise line that operates three ocean-going cruise ships in the German and British markets and five river cruise ships in Germany. Transocean Tours Turistik was formed in West Germany in 1954. Between 1997 and 2001, the company fleet consisted of just two ships, the ocean-going cruise ship MS Astor and tours 2001 PDF river cruise ship MS Moldavia.
Another river cruise ship joined the fleet in 2005, while MS Arielle was chartened in 2006 for British-market cruising. In 2008 the Arielle was replaced by MS Marco Polo. In 2008, Transocean Tours stated the charter of the Astoria would be terminated in 2009, and that the company are looking for another ship to replace her. On 4 September 2010, Transocean Tours announced that the Germany-based line would be going through a restructuring. This restructuring is also known in the U. Western Europe during the summer and Australia during the winter replacing Astor. Astor will be embarking on a world tour.
Transocean Tours, and will sail both northbound and southbound voyages, by way of South Africa, in addition to round-Australia. Transocean Tours brand, and will sail Europe in the winter and Australia in the summer replacing Astor. She later became The Calypso and was owned by Louis Cruises scrapped late 2013. The Calypso cruise ship at Rhodes, Greece 2008. Chartered for six months and later sold to Saga Cruises after being damaged by fire, she would become the Saga Rose and later was sold for scrap in 2009. Entered service in 2009 as MS Saga Pearl II with Saga Cruises. Astor departing Tallinn 31 August 2012.
Saga switches adventure ship Quest to mainstream fleet ». Wikimedia Commons has media related to Transocean Tours. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. French association football club based in Tours, the capital city of the Indre-et-Loire department. Tours Football Club was founded in 1919 as under the name AS Docks-du-Centre.
After two years of playing under the moniker, the club changed its name to AS du Centre. The club spent 30 years under the name as French football entered professionalism in the 1930s. In 1951, the club changed its name again to the current Tours FC. Tours was promoted to the first division in 1980. Prior to the start of the season, the club signed prolific striker Delio Onnis from Monaco. During the season, Albert Falette, the club manager for eight years was removed from his position. Tours’ crest is inspired by the city’s coats of arms with three towers and a Fleur-de-lis.
It bears the club’s motto « Turonorum civitas libera », which means in Latin « Free city of Turones ». Turones is the Celtic tribe, which gave its name to Tours. Tours has been playing at the Stade de la Vallée du Cher since 1978. In 1979, the stadium’s capacity was 22,000, but now only incorporates on 13,500. The stadium was built thanks to former mayor Jean Royer, as he wanted a decent venue for the club.
Before the construction of the Vallée du Cher, Tours played its home matches at the Stade de Grammont. In France, Tours is not a town fond of football because of the lack of football tradition. Moreover, supporters were disappointed of the club’s poor results in the past. However, the accession to Ligue 2 in 2006 has created some interest in the city and audiences in the stadium are gradually increasing. Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.